Since a category for humor articles has been added, to prevent users from using it as a loophole to post trollpastas rules must now go into effect.
First: Let me clarify the definitions of both.
Trollpasta- Pasta intentionally made bad, basically a mockery of a creepypasta.
Humor Article- A story written simply for humor reasons, and uses a different form of humor.
- You must get your humor article/humor series approved by an admin/RCaDC member on the humor appeal before you post it. They will review it after a link (whether it's pastebin, or some type of link) is posted.
- It must be spelled correctly, use paragraphs, etc. Basically, it's still subject to Quality Standards.
- It must provide a good story and good humor. That means that a story must provide factors of a good story (a good plot, ect.) to be on the site.
- Anyone who you want to cameo in the article that actually exists in real life must, obviously, be asked beforehand.
- You must put it in the Humor Article category.
- It is at the reviewing admin's discretion as to whether your article is a trollpasta or not. However, if you read the articles in the category, it should be relatively simple to tell the difference.
Deletion Appeal Rules
- You must clarify that the article deleted was in fact, a humor article.
- You must leave a link to the talk page of the admin who approved and reviewed the article.
- If the article did not have the Humor Article category added, then you cannot use Deletion Appeal.
In the event you write, upload, or transmit via any means a story, page, blog post, or article about a subject matter that is determined, at an admin's/RCaDC member's discretion, to be 1) in a highly clichéd genre/category/subject and 2) poorly written, clichéd, generic, or terrible in general, then the admin/RCaDC members are free at their discretion and leisure to delete the page at any time without warning or recourse on their part.
The admin, editors, and any members associated with this site are not and will never be responsible or liable for any loss of data or stories that happen on this site for any reason or in any manner they may occur. All content is licensed underexcept where otherwise noted.