I'm done with this Disney bullshit.
There's someone out there who's managed to do more research than I've on the exploits of that sick corporation. No, I'm not going to piggyback off of his work. I'm done doing research and telling personal experiences. As of late, they have given me enough grief.
After recently recalling how I cheated death at Disney World as a child, I began to have dizzy spells. It was nothing serious at first, just a little feeling of being lightheaded here and there. It grew more serious with time; the periods of disorientation lasted longer, I grew weak, and I began to see yellow for a few seconds each time.
Last week, I went to the doctor's. We did some bloodwork. He called me two days later to tell me that there is a mysterious toxin that seems to be gradually changing the color and consistency of my blood cells.
There are trace amounts of Cyclon D running through my bloodstream. Not enough to kill me, just enough to slowly transform me into a monster.
I'm getting this down before it happens.
I also know that Disney's tapping my phone lines. They're scanning every letter of every text, e-mail, and instant message I send. They're waiting - no, searching - until I say Disney. The end is near, so I may as well expose as much about them as I can before this chemical or their employees kill me. Here are some fun facts about Disney:
- The Walt Disney Company was founded on October 16th, 1923 in the city of Los Angeles, California.
- Despite the company's mascot, Walt Disney had a phobia of mice.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarves was one of Disney's highest grossing films, making over $66 million.
- To be a Disney Prince or Princess, you must meet certain height and weight requirements.
- Disney directly benefits off of the mistreatment of its employees.
- In the late 1990s, the company abandoned a park in the Bahamas; this effectively killed dozens of endangered exotic animals, including a bird which was the last one of its species.
- Walt Disney was reportedly a ruthless opportunist.
- Instead of publicly promising an approach to the safety issues with some of their equipment, Disney Parks has covered up deaths of employees and patrons.
- I can only see yellow
- There are thugs in Mickey Mouse masks trying to break into my house.
- A window broke, and it sounds like something’s leaking.
- i dont have much time help
- they dont have faces
- why can i only see yellow
- oh no theyre coming
- Disney is the happiest place on earth!
- °o° (A coagulated, yellow mass smears the rest of the text.)
Credited to Dubiousdugong
< Previous Installment |
Next Installment >